New Homes Starting in the mid $600,000’s
Ewa Beach, Hawaii- Starting in the mid $600,000 Northpark, by Gentry, will feature an open floor plans, loft space, two car garage, floor plans with 3 or 4 bedrooms, and 9′ ceilings.
The latest homes to be made available are just a few of the 174 total single family homes that will be built. Located at the corner of Renton and Fortweaver rd many familiar with Ewa Beach area will know this particular parcel of land as it sits just south of Asing Park.
The main entrance to this complex will be from Keaunui Rd. Maintenance fees will be $160 a month and are for the common areas only. Next lottery drawing for these brand new homes is in late August.
Due to Covid-19 the lottery process will be done online. For more information on how to sign up for these new homes give me a call or text at 808-398-4860 and ask about my hawaiisheroes program too.
Some other features you can expect are:
- Luxury vinyl plank floors
- Plush wall to wall carpet-upstairs
- No wax resilient flooring in all baths
- Designer laminate cabinets
- Corian kitchen countertops
- Stainless Steel GE appliance package including:
- Ceramic top range/oven
- 21 cu.ft. refrigerator with icemaker
- Extra-large washer/dryer
- Vented microwave/hood
- Stainless Steel kitchen sinks
- Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Walk-in closets
- Mirrored closet doors
- Solid surface vanity countertops
- Sterling – Vikrell tub and shower surrounds
- Cable in all bedrooms and living area
- Ceiling lights in all bedrooms
- Fiber optic cable to the home and CAT-6 wiring in all living areas
- USB outlets in bedrooms and kitchen
- Whole-home surge suppressor